- According to Forbes Magazine, USA President, B. Obama, earns 46,000 USD per month equivalent to 620,000 MXN (I would say a good combination of power & salary).
- King of Spain, Juan Carlos, earns 22,600 Euro per month, equivalent to 365,000 MXN (Is Spain in crisis?)
- German Chancellor, A.Merkel, earns 17,000 Euro per month, equivalent to 276,000 MXN (Iron Lady could gain more…)
- French President, Francois Hollande, who was elected 2 months ago in the presidential elections, earns almost 15,000 Euro per month equivalent to 244,000 MXN Pesos (He represents new french austerity)
- Mexican President, F.Calderon, earns 208,000 MXN per month, equivalent to 2,500,000 per year (Felipe is on track)
- According to the Economist, the Chinese President, Hu Jintao, who took the office 10 years ago, earns 143,000 MXN per month (I would say a socialist chinese salary!).
- Although Venezuela Government doesn’t give any news about it, it is estimated that Chavez earns at high 75,000 MXN pesos per month (I would say another socialist salary!).
- Italian PM, Mario Monti, decided to abandon his salary, as he earned a lot of money thanks to other charges (I would say honest but at the same time smart!)